Choosing the right courses after 12th is challenging for biology students as the right path after completing the course can bring happiness in their life. Most students prepare to pursue a career in the medical (MBBS) field. But choosing the courses after 12th science Biology without NEET is very challengeable for the students.
Due to a vague notion of other courses, students think very little about elective courses other than MBBS. If they are not able to pass the NEET exam (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test), then there is no need to be worried.
They can also pursue other courses in various fields besides MBBS, which are very demanding courses in the industry as well as other sectors. But for admission to MBBS, it is mandatory to qualify the NEET exam in India. But the limitation of the seat in India it is tough to achieve.
In such a situation, many other opportunities are open, which are very appropriate courses to pursue in other fields. But no doubt, most students can make a career in the medical field if they work hard.
Nevertheless, this blog will also cover many other courses along with medical courses, and these courses are in great demand in the medical industries as well as other fields.
Before Choosing the Course in biology
After exploring these courses, which are given below, you can choose the best path based on your strength and choice.
The aptitude test is usually a great tool to learn about your strengths and depends on how well they match up with your choice, of course.
It can also be beneficial to go through the course details and syllabus of a reputed university, visit the campus of your favourite college and talk to the seniors pursuing that course.
Since this is an important decision that can affect your future, you should seek the help of a career counsellor in that university and make the right choice.
Courses after 12th science Biology
Here is the complete list of all the courses after 12th Science Biology, which can help you to choose the right path for you.
Medical Courses in Biology :
- MBBS – (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor Surgery)
- BAMS – (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery)
- BHMS – (Bachelor of Homeopathy Medicine and Surgery)
- BDS – (Bachelor of Dental Surgery)
- BUMS – (Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery)
- B Sc-Naturopathy
- B.Sc Bio-Medical Science
- B.Sc. Forensic Sciences
- B.Sc Nursing
- B PT – (Bachelor in Physio Therapy)
- B Pharm – (Bachelor in Pharmacy)
- B Sc Allied Health Sciences
- B.Sc Occupational Therapists
- B. Sc Radiography
- B.Sc. Rehabilitation Therapy
- B.Sc MLT – (Bachelor in Medical Technology)
- B.Sc Speech and Language Pathology
- B.Sc Genetic
- B.Sc Yoga and Naturopathy
MBBS: For admission to MBBS, you have to qualify for the NEET exam in India. However, you can get admission in management quota without passing NEET exam in a private university. For this, you will have to pay a hefty amount for admission.
Otherwise, you can go abroad to study MBBS because our Indian laws allow MBBS courses from universities abroad. You can study MBBS abroad for less money than in India.
After completing MBBS from abroad, to practice in India, you have to pass the FMGE (Foreign Medical Graduate Examination) exam, which is conducted by the National Board of Examinations (NBE).
General Courses in Biology:
Here are the top general courses for 12th science biology students in India and can make a career in these courses.
- B.Sc Botany
- B.Sc Zoology
- B.Sc Anthropology
- B.Sc (Honours)
- B.Sc Home Science
- B.Sc. Food Technology
- B Sc Human Biology
- B.Sc Microbiology – (Bachelor of Science in Microbiology)
- B.Sc Biotechnology – (Bachelor of Science in Biotechnology)
Agriculture, Forestry & Fisheries
These are the best courses after 12th science biology for government job in India.
- B Sc Agriculture- Bachelor of Science in Agriculture
- B.Sc. Horticulture
- B.Sc Environmental Science- Bachelor of Science in Environmental Science
- B F.Sc- Bachelor in Fisheries Sciences
Professional courses are always best for you, which is as follows.
- Mass communication and journalism
- Animation and Multimedia
- Retail Management
- Foreign Languages Course
- Diploma in Hotel Management
- Diploma in Event Management
- Diploma in Film and Video editing
- Shipping Management
- B.P.Ed. (Bachelor of Physical Education)
SUMMARY: These are the top courses after 12th science biology in India as well as abroad. You can make a career in these courses, which is closest to you, and in which you feel good.
All the Best…