AFCAT 2022 notification released for Indian male and female candidates can apply for Group A Gazetted Officer in Flying and Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) branches. The online exam will be conducted on 26 Aug 2022, 27 Aug 2022 and 28 Aug 2022. In this article, we have mentioned all the important information regarding the AFCAT 2022.
The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post of AFCAT officers till date 30 June 2022. Before submitting the application form once check the eligibility criteria for FACAT 2022.
All the information regarding the AFCAT 2022 will be available on the official notification. So visit the official website to download the notification. Otherwise, you can also download the notification by clicking on the link of the AFCAT 2022 Notification given below.
AFCAT 2022 Notification Details
The notification for the AFCAT 2022 has been out, and candidates can apply online through the official website. The last date for submitting the application form is 30 June 2022.
Candidates applying for the exam must fulfil all the eligibility conditions as per the notification of AFACAT 2022. The admission process to all the stages of examination i.e. written and SSB examination will be purely provisional.
|Examination Name||AFCAT 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||30 June 2022|
|Exam Date||26 August 2022 to 28 August 2022|
AFCAT 2022 Eligibility
The candidate must be a citizen of India as per the Indian citizenship act, 1955.
- Educational Qualification (Flying Branch): Candidates must have passed with a minimum of 50% marks in Mathematics and Physics at a 10+2 level. With Degree (3 Years), or BE/B.Tech from a recognised university. For more details regarding qualifications check here.
- Age Limit: The age limit is 20 to 26 years.
|Check here – for more details|
How To Apply for AFCAT?
Candidates are required to apply online using the link https://careerindianairforce.cdac.in, or https://afcat.cdac.in. Aadhar card is mandatory for online registration. The detailed instructions for filling out the online application form are given below:-
Applicants need to be extremely careful while filling out the online application. If any information is incorrect, the candidature is liable to be cancelled at any stage of the selection process. Therefore, verify the correctness of the data entered in all the fields before proceeding with the “Make Payment” option.
If an applicant has submitted more than one application, only the latest submitted application form against a particular Aadhaar number will be considered for the issue of admit card.
- Click “Candidate Login’’ on the home page- which leads to AFCAT Sign-in.
- On the next page, applicants click ‘NOT YET REGISTERED? REGISTER HERE.
- Sign Up: Creation of Log-in ID, and the applicant will receive a password in his/her registered email id.
- After successful registration, sign in with your registered email id and a system-generated password.
- Reset Password- Log-out (Candidates should remember their Login ID and Password for future use during the examination process).
- Log in and select the entry: ‘AFCAT’; ‘NCC SPECIAL ENTRY FOR FLYING BRANCH”, ‘METEOROLOGY ENTRY’. Check the box to proceed to the next stage.
- Click ‘APPLICATION FORM FILLING’. Fill in the personal details, and click ‘SAVE AND CONTINUE’.
- Fill in the Qualification, Course Preference and Communication details. Click “SAVE AND CONTINUE” to proceed to the next stage.
- Upload the documents’ recent photograph, signature and thumb in the prescribed format.
- Select the exam city from the drop-down menu and click on the save and continue option.
- Click ‘Make Payment“, and pay the application fee through the debit/credit card or net banking.
Candidates can download admit cards from 10 August 2022 onwards by clicking the ‘DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD’ option on the website https://afcat.cdac.in. You will also receive admit card on your registered email ID.
However, if you are not receiving the admit card in your registered email id or cannot download the same from the mentioned website, You must enquire from AFCAT Query Cell at C-DAC, Pune. (Phone Nos: 020-25503105 or 020- 25503106). Email queries may be addressed to [email protected]
AFCAT 2022 Exam Schedule
AFCAT (and EKT) will be conducted over three days as per the following schedule:-
AFCAT 2022 Syllabus
Subject, the time allowed and maximum marks allotted for each subject will be as follows:-
|Exam||Subject||Duration||No. of Questions||Max. Marks|
|AFCAT||General Awareness, Verbal|
Ability in English, Numerical
Ability and Reasoning and
Military Aptitude Test
with one of
Science and Electrical &