This year the application for the Airman Recruitment notification 2021 was kept from 22 January 2021 to 07 February 2021, and the exam date was decided from 18 to 22 April 2021. But due to the covid19 pandemic, exam dates are postponed, and new dates will be announced later.
So now you will get a lot of time for preparation. Today, we will share some essential Airmen syllabus & model question papers with question/answer sheets to prepare for the Indian Air Force Airmen Exam 2021.
You can also read the question and answer sheet through the official website of the Indian Air Force. I will share the direct link with you in the section below.
The Indian Air Force conducts online exams twice a year to recruit Airmen in both the Group’ X’ and Group’ Y’ trades. Unmarried male Indian and Nepali candidates can apply online for Airmen group (X) and (Y) trades of the Indian Air Force.
The admit card for Airman group ‘X’ and ‘Y’ trades of the Indian Air Force is issued online. You can download your Indian Air Force Airman Admit Card from the official website ‘airmenselection.cdac.in’.
Indian Air Force Airmen Group ‘X’ & ‘Y’ Syllabus
|REASONING & GENERAL AWARENESS (RAGA)||30|
01: Syllabus and Model Question Paper: English
- A short passage followed by four questions to test comprehension
- Grammar – I
- Grammar – II
- Narration (Direct and Indirect)
- Jumbled Sentences
Apply Now: AFCAT 2022 Application Form
02: Syllabus and Model Question Paper: Mathematics
- Sets, Relations and functions
- Trigonometric Functions
- Inverse Trigonometric Functions
- Complex Number and Quadratic Equations
- Linear Inequalities
- Mathematical Induction
- Permutations and Combinations
- Binomial Theorem
- Sequences and Series
- Cartesian system of rectangular co-ordinates
- Straight lines and family of lines
- Circles and family of circles
- Conic sections
- Three-dimensional Geometry
- Matrices and Determinants
- Limit and Continuity
- Applications of Derivatives
- Indefinite integrals
- Definite Integrals
- Applications of the Integrals
- Differential Equations
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Linear Programming
Also read: Khan Sir Science Notes PDF
03: Syllabus and Model Question Paper: Physics
- Physical World and Measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy and Power
- Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body.
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- Behavior of Perfect Gases and Kinetic Theory of Gases.
- Oscillations and Waves
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current
- Electro Magnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Electronic Devices
- Communication Systems
04: Syllabus and Model Question Paper: RAGA
- Reasoning (Verbal and Non-Verbal)
- General knowledge & Current Affairs
If you want to read the syllabus and model question paper on the official website of the Indian Air Force, here is the direct link where you can see the question/answer sheet.
Syllabus and Model Question Paper Download (PDF)
Here is a sample of the syllabus and model question paper for the post of Airman Recruitment 2021 of the Indian Air Force, you can download it from the official website of the Airman or directly from here.
These model question papers are free for all one can download them from the official website of the Indian Air Force.
|AIRMEN SAMPLE QUESTION & ANSWER PAPER|| PDF|
|Syllabus and Model Question Paper: ENGLISH||Click Here|
|Syllabus and Model Question Paper: MATHEMATICS||Click Here|
|Syllabus and Model Question Paper: PHYSICS||Click Here|
|Syllabus and Model Question Paper: RAGA||Click Here|
|Official website Link (Download)||Click here|
Indian Air Force Airmen Official Website: Click here
The netkibaten.com website is designed for educational purposes only. Therefore, we do not own all the content like eBooks / PDFs / Notes available on our website, so neither have we created and scanned it.
So if found any problems with any of the products shared by us, you should take the trouble to inform us at [email protected]