It will help you a lot if you study the DSSSB PGT Previous Year Question Papers to know the trend of questions. Because every year this exam is becoming difficult for the candidates. So, you will need tremendous preparation for the DSSSB exam.
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board conducts the DSSSB PGT exam every year for various posts. These posts are Post Graduate Teacher (PGT), Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT), Junior Secretariat Assistant, Counsellor, etc.
So in such a situation, along with the previous year’s DSSSB PGT Question Papers, you should read other exam preparation study books.
Below I have given you the links to study books that are very essential for you, along with the DSSSB PGT Previous Years Question Papers PDF.
DSSSB PGT Question Paper PDF
You can download DSSSB PGT Previous Year Question Papers PDF through the official website. This will help you in your exam preparation and understand the exam trends. So, before downloading, you must know the selection process for the post of DSSSB PGT.
|DSSSB PGT Sanskrit||Check here|
|DSSSB PGT Hindi (Tier-I)||Check here|
|DSSSB PGT Hindi (Tier-II) ||Check here|
|DSSSB PGT Physics||Check here|
|DSSSB PGT Economics||Check here|
|DSSSB PGT Commerce||Check here|
|DSSSB PGT History||Check here|
|DSSSB PGT Chemistry||Check here|
|DSSSB PGT All Papers||Check here|
DSSSB PGT Selection Process
DSSSB PGT Recruitment is conducted for the appointment of teachers for the government schools of Delhi. This exam is conducted every year for the appointment of teachers. The selection process for the DSSSB Teachers is based on Tier-I, Tier-II Exam and it is followed by Skill Test.
Based on the performance of the candidates in the second round after qualifying the first round, the merit list is published on the official website. After that, they are called for document verification round.
The tier-I exam is the first stage of the exam in the DSSSB teacher recruitment process, which is mentioned in the section below.
- General awareness
- General Intelligence and Reasoning
- English and Hindi language and comprehension
- Numerical Ability
So the written test will be an objective-based paper consisting of MCQ questions from the topics mentioned above. Tier-I merit list will be published based on the performance of the candidates.
- UP BEd Question Papers Download
- DSSSB PRT Question Papers Download
- DSSSB Previous Year Question Papers Download
DSSSB PRT & PGT Question Papers
|DSSSB PRT Question Papers (PDF)||Click Here|
|DSSSB PRT Question Papers (PDF)||Click Here|
DSSSB PGT Syllabus
Before proceeding further, you must know of the DSSSB Syllabus and Exam Pattern, including all the important topics asked in the exam. So, you must know about the exam pattern and syllabus in detail and start preparing for the DSSSB examination. Here, the main topics and subjects for DSSSB PGT candidates are mentioned below.
- General Awareness: Geography, Indian Polity, History, Economics, Art and culture, Daily science, Constitution, Scientific research etc.
- General Intelligence and Reasoning Ability: Similarities, Space visualization, Analogies, Problem-solving, Differences, Decision making, Visual memory, Arithmetical reasoning, Verbal and figure classification, Analysis, Judgment, Discrimination & Observation, Arithmetical number series, Relationship & Concepts etc.
- Arithmetical & Numerical Ability: Data Interpretation, Fractions, Simplification, L.C.M, H.C.F, Percentage, Profit & Loss, Simple & Compound Interest, Decimals, Ratio & Proportion, Time & Work, Time & Distance, Tables & Graphs, Mensuration, Discount, Average etc.
- English Language and Comprehension: Fill in the Blanks, Grammar, Reading Comprehension, Vocabulary, Sentence Structure, Synonyms & Antonyms and correct usage.
There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer. During the selection process, the minimum cutoff for any post will be decided by the board.
DSSSB Exam Pattern
DSSSB PGT exam is conducted every year for the recruitment of Higher Secondary School Teachers. The PGT exam is of a total of 300 marks consisting of 300 questions. 1 mark for each correct answer and 0.25 marks are will be deducted for the wrong answer.
|Arithmetical and Numerical Ability||20||20|
|Intelligence and Reasoning Ability||20||20|
|Related subject (MCQs about Post-Graduation qualification and teaching methodology required for the post.)||200||200||3 hours|
The question papers will be bilingual (Hindi and English), except for the language paper which will be in the respective language.
Study Books for DSSSB PGT
Here we are giving reference to some important books that can help you prepare for the DSSSB exam.
- DSSSB General English Study Guide Book: Check here
- DSSSB PGT Exam Preparation Book: Check here
- DSSSB PGT, CS Guide Practice Work Book: Check here
A: The DSSSB full form is Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board.
A: It is very simple, visit the official website and complete the registration process by entering the personal details. Fill the application form, upload the required documents and click on submit option.
A: The exam fee for DSSSB PGT is Rs 1000 for general category and Rs 500 for SC/ST.