FMGE 2022 registration process will be started in April 2022 through online mode. It is a national level exam conducted twice a year by the National Board of Examinations (NBE). Indian candidates who have obtained the MBBS degree in some foreign countries have to qualify for Foreign Medical Graduate Examination (FMGE) to practice medicine in India. Today in this article, we will provide the official information about FMGE Registration, Syllabus, Exam Pattern etc.
FMGE application form submission process will be started in April 2022 for the June session and October 2022 for the December session.
The last date for submitting applications for the first session will be May 2022, and the last date for the second session will be December 2022.
FMGE 2022 Dates
We have mentioned the complete details of the FMGE dates in the below section.
|FMGE Events 2022||Important Dates |
| Start date for registration||April 2022|
|Last date for registration||May 2022|
|FMGE Exam date||June 2022|
|Admit card||One week before the exam|
|Result ||June 2022|
FMGE Registration 2022
FMGE application form for registration for the June session will be released from April 2022 onwards. Candidates can apply for the first session for FMGE 2022 till May 2022. The registration process for FMGE 2022 is mentioned below.
Detailed information for submission of the online application form will be given on the NBE website at www.nbe.edu.in. The registration process for submission of an application can be online mode only. No other method of submission of application will be accepted.
Step 1: Candidates have to upload a recent photograph, signature, certificate, identity proof of citizenship, and certification of medical qualification.
Step 2: Before final submission, candidates must fill the all necessary mandatory blank. Otherwise, it will be rejected.
Step 3: The application fee must be paid through debit card, credit card, net banking, and other modes available on the official web page.
Note: If candidates complete their UG/PG medical degree from Australia/Canada/New Zealand/United Kingdom/USA, they will not have to pass the screening test.
- FMGE Application Form 2022
- SSC CGL 2022 Application form
- CTET 2022 Application Form
- Best country for MBBS abroad
FMGE Syllabus 2022
FMGE exam syllabus will consist of subjects as per the Graduate Medical Education Regulations issued by the Medical Council of India with the prior approval of the Government of India.
- Anatomy: Regional Anatomy, Elements of Anatomy, Histology, Human Genetics, Radiological Anatomy, Surface Anatomy etc.
- Physiology: General Physiology, Nerve and Muscle, Endocrine Glands, Cardiovascular System, Respiratory System etc.
- Biochemistry: Hydrogen Ion concentration Acid, Bases, Carbohydrates, Amino Acids, Peptides and Proteins, Enzymes, Vitamins, Nuclear Acids, Minerals, Liver Functions, Nutrition and Energy Metabolism etc.
- Pathology: Cell injury, Infectious diseases, Haematology, Genetic disorder, Diseases of the Breast, Neuropathology etc.
- Microbiology: General Microbiology, Bacteriology, Immunology, Systemic Virology, General Virology etc.
- Pharmacology: Autonomic Nervous System, Cardio-vascular System, Respiratory System, Central Nervous System, Chemotherapy, Psychopharmacology etc.
Other Medical fields:
Besides, several medical fields are also included in the FMGE curriculum; check out the section below.
- Forensic Medicine
- General Surgery
- Tuberculosis and respiratory disease
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Dermatological and sexually transmitted diseases
FMGE 2022 Exam Pattern
FMGE marking schemes are divided into two main parts, Part ‘A’ and ‘B’. The questions will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), and there will be no negative marking in the exam. The exam pattern is as given below.
|SL No.||Pre & Para Clinical Subjects||Distribution of Marks|
|SL No.||Clinical Subjects||Distribution of Marks|
|12||Obstetrics and Gynecology||30|
How To Apply for FMGE 2022?
All the candidates willing to apply for the FMGE June 2022 session need to create a User ID and Password by clicking on the New User Registration option.
Step 1: Fill out the application form with your basic details like your name, gender, date of birth, nationality, email id and mobile number.
Step 2: Enter the identification number, address, 12th class subject, board name, percentage and details of the primary medical qualification, course start and completion date, name of the institute etc.
Step 3: Upload prescribed documents. Recent photograph, signature and proof of citizenship.
Step 4: Select a nearby centre for the exam. Preview the entire application before final submission.
Step 5: Pay the application fee and submit. Take a printout for future references.
The prescribed examination fee can be paid through credit card, debit card or any other mode provided on the portal. The application fee can be Rs.7080/-.