GMAT 2023: Graduate Management Aptitude Test (GPAT) is a national-level entrance exam conducted several times a year. This entrance test allows the qualified candidate to get admission for MBA in various national and international universities. Applicants can apply for this exam twice a year by visiting the official website. Hence, we have shared the details of the GMAT 2023 application form, eligibility, exam dates, pattern, syllabus, fee, admit card, etc.
The application form will be available throughout the year on the official website, and candidates can apply online and at the test centre. Graduate Management Admission Council GMAC) is the authorised body and organised this exam every year.
There are no exact dates for submitting the application form, and candidates can register on the official website. So, candidates must select the exam dates before submitting the application form. The exam dates will be mentioned on the form when you fill it out.
GMAT 2023 – Highlights
Here, below we have given brief information about GMAT and proceed for the complete details:
|Exam Name||GMAT 2023|
|GMAT Full Form||Graduate Management Aptitude Test (GMAT)|
|Authorised Body||Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC)|
|Application Form||Online and at the test centre|
|Type of Exam||Universal Screening Test (MBA) |
Candidates can apply twice a year
|Exam Dates||5 times a year (Schedule the exam dates as per your choice)|
GMAT 2023 Application Form
GMAT 2023 Application Form will be available online on the official website www.mba.com. There is no specific time for the application form; one can apply twice throughout the year. To submit the application form online, click the ‘Register for the GMAT ‘ option. But, before submitting the application form, you need to create an account by entering your basic personal details. The submission of the application form process is as follows.
- Before submitting the application form, you need to check the eligibility criteria.
- The application form is made available throughout the year.
- You need to enter your name, email ID, and password for registration during the application process.
- Fill out the application form correctly, and check carefully before submitting the application form. Because entering wrong information can lead to rejection.
GMAT 2023 Exam Dates
There are no specific exam dates; You have to select the exam schedule while filling out the application form. So, you can select the exam dates according to your choice.
The GMAT exam will be held online, i.e. computer-based test, and the exam duration will be around 6 hours. Following are the exam pattern for GMAT 2023:
|Exam mode||Online mode – Computer-based test (CBT)|
|Sections||There will be two (2) sections, Section-I and Section-II|
|Section-I||Quantitative, Verbal and Integrated Reasoning|
|Section-II||AWA, Integrated Reasoning and Quantitative Verbal|
|Exam Duration||Section-I: 2 hours 45 minutes|
Section-II: 3 hours 7 minutes
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
The exam pattern for GMAT 2022 is mentioned below:
|Subjects||No of Questions||Duration (minutes)||Score Range|
|Analytical Writing |
|1||30||0 to 6 (in 0.5 point|
|Integrated reasoning||12||30||1 to 8 (in 1 point|
|Quantitative Reasoning||31||62||6 to 51 (in 1 point|
|Verbal Reasoning||36||65||6 to 51 (in 1 point|
GMAT 2023 Syllabus
The GMAT syllabus is divided into two sections – Section-I and Section-II. But, these two sections are divided into 4 different subjects. Analytical Writing Assessment (AWA), Verbal Reasoning, Quantitative Reasoning & Integrated Reasoning.
- Analytical Writing Assessment: It measures the ability to think critically and communicate ideas.
- Verbal Reasoning: Verbal reasoning measures the ability to read and understand written material.
- Quantitative Reasoning: It measures the ability to analyze data and draw conclusions using reasoning skills.
- Integrated reasoning: Analyze data and evaluate information presented in multiple formats.
GMAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria
You need to check the following eligibility criteria before submitting the application for GMAT 2023:
- Academic Qualification: Bachelor’s degree from any recognized board or university.
- Age Limit: The age limit should be 18 years to qualify for the GMAT examination. But, there is no upper age limit for the applicants.
The GMAT 2023 application fee will be US $250 (INR 19357.98/-):
You can pay the application fee online and offline mode. While applying, you can pay the application fee online using your debit card, credit card or net banking, but for offline, you have to use the cashier method.
Remember: The application fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
GMAT 2023 Admit Card
The admit card will be available online on the official website. You must download the admit card by entering your user ID, password, or reference number. It will include the examination date, name, exam centre, etc.
GMAT Exam Centre
GMAT 2023 examination will be conducted in various cities like Ahmedabad, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Coimbatore, Cochin, Dehradun, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore, Kolkata, Mysore, Mohali, Nagpur, Pune, Patiala, Patna, Ranchi, Trivandrum, Tiruchirappalli and Vellore.
GMAT Preparation Tips
Here are some special tips for you to prepare for GMAT 2023
- First of all, understand the exam pattern and prepare accordingly.
- Check the syllabus and solve the previous question papers.
- Study various authors’ books that are available online.
- Solve the easy questions first, saving you time to think about the difficult ones.
- Keep yourself mentally and physically fit, and don’t panic.
- Lastly, the main thing for you is to keep at least five days for revision.
GMAT 2023 Result
GMAT 2023 results will be available online; candidates can check their GMAT scores by login entering their registered email id and password. The score will consist of 5 marks, which are Analytical Writing Assessment, Verbal, Reasoning and Quantitative section, with the total score.
GMAT results can be viewed twenty to twenty-five days after the test. The scorecard of the GMAT will contain the total score and percentile along with the details of the candidates.
A: The minimum age limit for GMAT 2023 is 18 years, but there is no upper age limit.
A: The GMAT exam is conducted five times a year.
A: The minimum interval is six months. So, you can apply for the GMAT entrance exam two times a year.
A: The application fee will be US $ 250 (Rs19357.98/-).
A: You can appear for the GMAT exam at home. But, you need a laptop or PC with an internet connection.