MAHA TET Syllabus & Exam Pattern PDF 2021 is available on the official website of the Maharashtra State Council of Education. If you are willing to appear for the Maharashtra Teacher Eligibility Test, you must be well-versed in the syllabus and exam pattern. The exam is held on paper 1 for primary school teachers and paper 2 for high school teachers.
So, paper 1 is conducted for candidates who want to be primary teachers, whereas paper 2 is performed for candidates who wish to make their careers as secondary school teachers. Here you will get the previous year MAHA TET Syllabus and Exam Pattern PDF.
If you want to make your career in the teacher’s profession by qualifying for the Maha TET Exam 2021, then you must first check the MAHA TET Exam Pattern & Syllabus PDF 2021.
MAHA TET Syllabus PDF 2021
Also, Paper-1 and Paper-2 are the previous year MAHA TET Syllabus PDF which are very important for the preparation of the upcoming TE Exam 2021. Hence, you can download the Maharashtra TET Syllabus PDF below, and start preparing for the exam.
MAHA TET Syllabus Paper-1
|Child Development & Pedagogy||Language – I (English)||Language – II (Marathi)||Mathematics||Environmental Studies|
|Child development and learning||Pedagogy for Language Development||Marathi||Pedagogical issues and mathematics||Pedagogical issues in environmental studies.|
|Concept of education and understanding of children with special needs||Language comprehension||Geometry||Things we make and do|
|Learning and pedagogy||Grammar||Additional and Subtraction||Family and Friends|
|Inference||Solids around us|
MAHA TET Syllabus Paper – II
| Child Development & Pedagogy || Language – I (English) ||Mathematics & Science||Social Studies|
|Child development||Language comprehension||Mathematics||Geography|
|Concept of education and understanding of children with special needs ||Pedagogy for Language Development||Pedagogical Issues and Mathematics||History|
|Learning and pedagogy ||Science||Social and Political life|
|Pedagogical issues in science||Pedagogical issues in social studies|
Also check: Maha TET Previous Question Papers PDF
Maha TET Exam Pattern 2021
The Maharashtra authority has given complete details about the exam pattern for the post of teacher, and the exam pattern for the MAHA TET is as follows.
There will be paper-I and paper-II, and 5 subjects in the paper-I exam, and 4 subjects in the paper-II exam.
- 150 minutes for both exams
- Questions will be of multiple-choice type
- This exam will be based on the class 5th to10th class
- There will be a total of 150 questions
- 1 mark for correct answers
MAHA TET Paper-I
|Subjects||Total Questions||Total Marks|| Duration|
|Child Development & Pedagogy|
MAHA TET Paper-II
| Subjects || Total Questions || Total Marks || Duration |
|Child Development & Pedagogy|
Mathematics & Science
EXAM MODE: Offline
Official website: mahatet.in
MAHA TET Paper-I PDF Download: Click here
Maharashtra TET Subjects 2021
These are the essential topics that are very important for MAHA TET Exam 2021. So, you have to study all these subjects very well to get teachers job in Maharashtra.
- Principles of language teaching
- A critical perspective on the role of grammar in learning a language to communicate ideas orally and in writing
- Language skills
- Social World and Children (Teachers, Parents, Partners)
- School-Based Assessment, Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation
- Inspiration and learning
- How and why children ‘fail’ to achieve success in school performance
- Addressing gifted, creative, specially-abled learners
- How children think and learn
- Basic processes of teaching and learning
- Concept of child-centred and progressive education
- Critical Perspectives of Building Intelligence
- The social context of learning
- Understanding individual differences among learners based on diversity of language, caste, gender, community, religion etc.
- Gender as a social construct; Gender Roles, Gender Prejudice and Educational Practice
MAHA TET Paper-II PDF: Click here
How to get MAHA TET Syllabus 2021?
To get the MAHA TET Syllabus 2021, you have to visit the official website of Maharashtra TET (www. mahatet.in).
Step 1: Click on the syllabus option on the home page.
Step 2: The syllabus PDF will open on the next page, save and download.
In this way, you can download the Maha TET syllabus on your device. If you think this article is very useful, then share it with your friend group.