Manipal Entrance Test (MET) is conducted every year for admission to various UG/PG programs like Engineering, Pharmacy, Arts, Commerce etc. Candidates can apply for MET 2022 through the official website of Manipal University. The application form will be released in two phases for the MET 2022 exam in April and June 2022. So, in this blog post, all the official information regarding MET 2022 application form, eligibility, pattern, dates, syllabus will be shared.
For admission to various undergraduate and postgraduate programs, candidates must qualify for the Manipal MET 2022 exam. The examination will be held online mode, starts in April 2022.
MET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants can know the Manipal MET 2022 eligibility criteria for various courses in UG/PG program in the below section.
Qualification (UG Program): Candidates must have passed Intermediate or equivalent from a recognized board for UG programs. It is compulsory to study Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English as compulsory subjects in class XII.
PG Program: The candidate must have secured a minimum of 50% marks in the UG program for the postgraduate. Candidate must have secured at least 50% marks in Mathematics, Physics and one from the optional subjects, like Biology, Chemistry, Technical, Vocational subject.
Age limit: There is no age limit for applicants to apply.
Check now: TS PGECET 2022 Application Form
Eligibility for Other Courses:
Candidates must qualify NEET exam to get admission in medical like MBBS, BDS, MDS, MD and MS. If candidates have completed their medical course from abroad, they should be approved by DGHS/MCI.
For admission to the B.Arch program, the candidate must qualify for the NATA exam conducted by the Council of Architecture.
MET 2022 Application Form
To get admission to Manipal University, applicants must have completed the registration process through online mode. These are some of the steps to submit the application form.
- Filling the Application Form
- Course Selection
- Application Fee
- Documents Upload
- Application Submission
- Take a Printout
1: Registration: Applicants can register through the official website by entering basic details, such as name, email address, mobile number, state, city, program level, stream, schedule and text.
2: Filling the Application Form: The application form must be filled correctly, as it will appear on the application form, such as personal details, nationality, country, name, gender, mobile number, mail id, father’s name, course name, program etc.
3: Course Selection: The candidates must select the course according to their 12th or UG program. Here applicants must provide the board name, year of passing, stream, program, exam centre etc.
4: Application Fee: The application fee has to be paid online or offline. To pay the application fee online, the applicant can pay through credit card, debit card or net banking. For offline, candidates can pay the application fee through Demand Draft (DD).
5: Documents Upload: Upload the latest Photograph and Signature.
6: Application Submission: The application form has to be submitted after filing and paying the fee. Take a printout for further reference.
Also check: NDA Exam Date 2022
|General category||Rs 2000/- (test fee-1400/- + course fee 600/-)|
|NRI/NRI Sponsored/Foreign/International||Rs 2500/-|
MET 2022 Important Dates
Candidates can check Manipal MET 2022 important dates details in the below section. The important dates for MET 2022 may change when the official latest update is released.
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Start date to apply||December 2021|
|Last date for submission||April 2022|
|Slot booking for phase-I||April 2022|
|Slot booking for phase -II||June 2022|
|Exam date for phase-I||April 2022|
|Exam date for phase-II||June 2022|
|MET 2022 result||June 2022|
|Counselling process||July 2022|
|Classes start date||July 2022|
MET 2022 Exam Pattern
Before appearing for the Manipal Entrance Test (MET), candidates need to know about the exam pattern of MET 2022, which is given below.
|Exam mode||Online (CBT), Phase-I & phase-II|
|Exam duration||2½ hours|
|Number of questions||200|
|Type of questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
|English & Aptitude||30|
MET 2022 Syllabus
Manipal Entrance Test 2022 syllabus is different for each program level like UG and PG programs are different from each other. Besides, the syllabus will be also different according to the various courses.
Applicants can also check the relevant syllabus by visiting the official website. Brief information about MET 2022 Syllabus for B.Tech Program is given below.
- Mode: Online Remote Proctored Test (RPT)
- Test Duration: 120 minutes
- Total Questions: 60
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions (Mathematics-15, Physics-10, Chemistry-10, and English-10)
- Numerical Answer Type (NAT): Mathematics (5), Physics (5), and Chemistry (5)
- Total Marks: 240
- Marking Scheme: MCQs: +4 for every correct answer, -1 for every wrong answer and 0 for every unanswered question
- Marking Scheme: NAT: +4 for every correct answer, 0 for every wrong and 0 for every unanswered question
- Sets and Functions: Relations and functions, Trigonometric Functions etc.
- Algebra: Mathematical Induction, Numbers and Quadratic Equations, Linear Inequalities, Permutations and Combinations, Binomial Theorem, Sequence and Series, Matrices etc.
- Coordinate Geometry: Straight Lines, Conic Sections, Introduction to Three-dimensional Geometry etc.
- Calculus: Limits and Derivatives, Continuity and Differentiability, Applications of Derivatives, Integrals and their Application, Differential equations etc.
- Physical World and Measurement: Physical world, Units and Measurements, Dimensions of physical quantities, dimensional analysis and its applications
- Kinematics: Motion in a straight line, Motion in a Plane, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy and Power, System of Particles and Rotational Motion, Gravitation, Mechanical Properties of Solids, Mechanical Properties of Fluids etc.
In addition, these are part of all physics subjects: Such as electrostatics, current electricity, magnetic effects of current and magnetism, electromagnetic waves and more.
Some basic concepts of chemistry: Structure of Atom, Classification of elements and periodicity in properties, Chemical bonding and Molecular structure, Chemical Thermodynamics and more.
Below are the official links of all the MET Syllabus; check them once.
|M.Sc (Audiology)||Click here|
|MPT (Master of Physiotherapy)||Click here|
A: MAT 2022 question paper will consist of multiple-choice questions and national aptitude test questions.
A: Manipal MET 2022 Application Form will be available on the official website of Manipal University.
Q: Yes, there are negative marks for the wrong answer in the MCQ section is 1 mark, but there are no negative marks in the NAT section
A: Candidates can get all the syllabus from the official website of Manipal University. But, here in this article, the direct official link of the syllabus is shared.
You May Also Like:
- How To Add and Remove Channels in Tata Sky mobile App, WhatsApp, Missed Call
- GATE CSE Syllabus 2022 – Check Here GATE CSE Syllabus PDF
- GATE Admit Card 2022 Released – Download GATE Admit Card
- IOCL Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for Technical Non-Technical Trades
- (NER) North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2022 for 323 Gateman Posts Apply Online