NEET 2022 application form will be released in November 2021onwards through the official website. National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) is a national level entrance test that allows admission to various medical courses in private and government universities. National Testing Agency (NTA) conducts it once a year for 12th Science (Biology) pass students. Today in this article, we will share about NEET 2022 Application Form, Document list, Exam Date and pattern.
If you are ready to apply for NEET 2022 exam this year, you need to visit the official website of NTA (nta.neet.nic.in), where you will be instructed to submit the application form for NEET 2022.
NEET exam will be conducted in May 2022, so be ready to upload essential documents online on the official website in November 2021. Below are the complete details of important dates along with important documents, which are as follows.
NEET 2022 Important Dates
NEET 2022 important dates are given below, which are as follows.
|Release Date of Application Form||November 2021|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||December 2021|
|Admit Card Availability||April 2022|
|Last Date for Depositing the Examination Fee||December 2021|
|Exam Mode||Pen & Paper|
|Mode of Submission of Application Form ||Online|
|NEET 2022 Exam Date||May 2022|
NEET 2022 Exam Pattern
In the table below, you will find the NETT 2022 Exam Pattern details.
|Exam mode||Pen & Paper|
|Exam Name ||NEET |
|Conducted Body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Number of Questions||180|
|Question Type||MCQs, (four options with one correct answer)|
|Languages||NEET exam is conducted in 13 languages.|
|Section-wise number of questions||Physics (45), Chemistry (45) and Biology (90)|
|Negative marking||One mark will be deducted for a wrong answer|
|Marking Scheme||Four marks for each correct answer|
NEET 2022 Document List
You have to scan the following images in JPG/PDF format only, as it needs to be uploaded in this format to submit the online application.
- Latest Passport size Photograph in JPG format (size: 10 kb to 200 kb)
- Post Card size photograph (4”X6”) in JPG format (Size: 10 kb – 200 kb)
- Signature in JPG format (size: 4 kb to 30 kb)
- Left-hand thumb impression (In case of any eventuality of left-hand thumb being unavailable, right-hand thumb impression may be used.) in JPG format (file size: 10 kb to 200 kb)
- PwBD certificate in PDF format (file size: 50 kb to 300 kb)
- Citizenship Certificate/ Embassy Certificate or any Documentary proof of Citizenship certificate in PDF format (file size: 50 kb to 300 kb)
- Class X passed certificate in PDF format (file size: 50 kb to 300 kb)
- Category certificate (SC/ST/OBC/EWS etc.) in PDF format (file size: 50 kb to 300 kb)
NEET 2022 Application Fee Structure
|GENERAL CATEGORY||₹ 1500/-|
|GENERAL EWS/OBC||₹ 1400/-|
|SC/ST/PwBD/3rd Gender||₹ 800/-|
|OUTSIDE INDIA||₹ 7500/-|
NEET Admit Card
You have to download the admit card from the NTA website and appear for the examination at the given centre on the time and date mentioned on the admit card.
If you face any problem downloading your admit card from the website, you can contact the helpline between 10:00 AM to 05.00 PM or send an email to NTA at [email protected]
Without the admit card, you will not be allowed to appear at the examination centre other than the date and time allotted in the admit card.
Official Website: Click here
Home page: Click here
- WBPSC 2023 Notification: Form, Eligibility, Syllabus, Exam, Pattern
- IPL 2023 Schedule: Venue, Time Table, Teams, New Teams, Ranking
- MET 2023: Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Pattern, Syllabus
- Top 15+ Best CBSE Schools in Pune: Admission, Fees, Address
- 10+ Best CBSE Schools in Dadar Mumbai 2023