NITI Aayog (National Institution for Transforming India) has announced the revised ‘NITI Aayog Internship Scheme’ as per the guidelines of the previous 03 October 2017.
Under this scheme, undergraduate/graduate / post-graduate degree students or a recognized university/institute in India or abroad can enrol as “interns”.
You will be given exposure to various verticals/divisions/units within NITI Aayog. In addition, you will be expected to complement the analysis process within NITI Aayog through collision and collection of in-house and other information.
NITI Aayog Internship Scheme
NITI Aayog Internship Scheme is run by the Government of India, and you can take advantage of it. So, NITI Aayog invites you as an intern to participate in various verticals/divisions/units in the list of those domain areas of NITI Aayog with short term performance.
For you, the exposure to the functioning of the Indian Government may be an add-on in furthering your future interests.
NITI Aayog Eligibility Criteria
You will be eligible for the NITI Aayog internship after fulfilling the following conditions:
- Undergraduate students, having completed/appeared in the term-end of the second-year, 4th semester of the bachelor degree course, and not less than 85% marks in the 12th class.
- After passing graduation, appear in the full-ended examination of the first year / second semester of their post-graduation, or appear in the term-end examination of the first-second / second semester of their postgraduate program or coursework or PhD, and score not less than 70% marks.
- The students who have completed Graduation/PG and waiting for admission for higher studies may also be considered for an internship. However, they need 70% or more combined marks in all the years/semesters of your graduation/ post-graduation till the date of application.
- The period between the month of declaration of result of the final exam and the desired month of the internship should not exceed six months, e.g., if the result is declared in June, he/she can apply for the internship beginning till December.
Logistics & Supports: You must have your own laptop. NITI Aayog will provide working space, internet facilities and other requirements as understood by the concerned heads.
Also read: DFCCIL Recruitment 2021
How To Apply for NITI Aayog Internship
The online application link will be open throughout the year, and you can apply online on the official Website of NITI Aayog from the 1st to the 10th of every month.
The process of applying has to be completed from 2 months to 6 months in advance. Otherwise, it will be rejected. You must also clearly indicate the domain/region of interest.
The original mark sheet and no objection certificate from the college/institute must be obtained when selecting to avoid cancelling their candidature.
Note: You can apply for an internship only once during a financial year.
NITI Aayog Internship Period
NITI Aayog Internship period, not less than six weeks and not more than six months.
Also read: SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2021
Domains/ Areas Available for Internship
- Data Management and Analysis
- Energy Sector
- Education/Human Resources Development
- Foreign Trade / Commerce
- Health / Nutrition
- Women & Child Development
- The industry
- Infrastructure connectivity
- Mass Communications and Social Media
- Mining Sector
- Natural Resources, Environment & Forests
- Programme Monitoring and Evaluation
- Project appraisal and management
- Public Finances/Budget
- Skill Development & Employment
- Social justice and empowerment
- Programme Monitoring and Evaluation
- Tourism and culture
- Urbanization / smart city
- Water Resources
- Sports and Youth development
- Public-Private Partnership
- Rural Development and SDGs
- Science and Technology
Also read: SBI Junior Clerk Jobs in 2021
NITI Aayog Guidelines PDF: Click here
Official Website direct Link: Click here
Direct Link to Apply: Click here
Maybe You Like:
- CTET Previous Year Question Paper PDF Download
- CTET 2022 Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Syllabus
- GATE 2022, Question Paper Pattern, Model Question Paper
- GATE 2022: Apply Online, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates
- Amazon Internship 2022: Apply for Internship, Eligibility
A: Yes, you will get an experience certificate after completing the internship by the advisor of the concerned subject division.
A: The internship will be on an unpaid basis
A: NITI Aayog Internship period, not less than six weeks and not more than six months.