Staff Selection Commission released the SSC Selection Post Phase 9 recruitment notification for 3261 vacancies on 24 September 202. Now 10th pass, 12th pass, graduate and above candidates can apply for various categories of posts through the official website of SSC at ssc.nic.in.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has started the recruitment process for various posts in 271 central government departments. Today in this article, we will share SSC Selection Post Phase 9 Recruitment Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, syllabus and dates.
The application process for SSC Selection Post for SSC Phase 9 has started, and the last date for submission of applications is 25 October 2021. Before applying, candidates should read the official notification details carefully.
In SSC Selection Posts Phase-IX Notification, candidates must check educational qualification, age limit, cut-off marks, syllabus, application fee and other information.
SSC Selection Post Phase 9 Dates
SSC Selection Post Phase-IX Recruitment Notification will be available on the official website. But here, candidates will get the direct official link for notification and other information. The Important Dates for the SSC Selection Post Phase 9 are given below.
|SSC Events 2021-22||Dates|
|Notification ||SSC Selection Post Phase-IX Recruitment|
|Organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Notification Date||24 September 2021|
|Start Date To Submitting Application Form||24 September 2021|
|Last Date To Submitting Application Form||25 October 2021|
|Last Date For Making Online Fee Payment||28 October 2021|
|Last Date For the Generation of Offline Challan||28 October 2021 To 01 November 2021|
|Exam Mode||Computer-Based Examination (CBT)|
|Admit Card Availability||Admit card will be available one week before the exam|
|Exam Date||January/February 2022|
SSC Selection Post Eligibility
The eligibility criteria for the SSC Selection Post Phase-IX are mentioned on the official notification. Candidates must read the notification before applying if they are eligible or not. But, here, the official eligibility criteria are shared in the table below so that candidates can clearly understand whether they are eligible or not.
Interested candidates who have completed 10th or 12th class or graduation or above can apply through the commission’s website. The age limit is different for each category of posts; you must check once. For example, some posts has18 to be 25 years, 18 to 30, 18 to 27 and 20 to 25 for some posts. Age relaxation is five years for SC/ ST category and three years for the OBC category.
|Nationality||Citizen of India|
|Age Limit||The age limit for a particular category of posts is mentioned in the post-details for each category of posts.|
|Essential Qualification||10th pass, 12th pass, Graduates and above can apply|
|Proof for Date of Birth ||Matriculation Certificate/Secondary Examination|
|Relaxation in Upper Age limit||Five years for SC/ST, three years for OBC and ten years for PwD.|
|Application Fee||Rs 100/- (for general category)|
Candidates who wish to apply for more than one post can apply separately for each category of post. However, they have to pay the application fee separately for each category of posts.
Also check: CTET Application Form 2022
SSC Phase 9 Exam Pattern
There will be three separate Computer Based Examinations consisting of objective type Multiple Choice Questions for the posts having minimum educational qualifications of Matriculation, Higher Secondary and Graduation and above level. The details of subjects, marks and number of questions are given below.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Exam Duration|
(Basic Arithmetic Skill)
|Total||100 Questions||200 Marks||1 Hour (60 minutes)|
- There will be a negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer.
SSC Syllabus for Matriculation Level
The Computer Based Exam Syllabus will be made from Matriculation, Higher Secondary and Graduation level, which is as follows.
- General Intelligence: It would include questions of non-verbal type. The test will include questions on similarities and differences, space visualization, problem-solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory etc
- General Awareness: The questions are designed to test general awareness. Environment and its application to society. The test will also include questions related to India and its neighbouring countries, especially related to sports, history, culture, geography, economic scenario, general polity etc.
- Quantitative Aptitude: This paper will include questions on problems related to Number Systems, Calculation of Whole Numbers, Decimals and Fractions and the relationship between Numbers, Fundamental Arithmetic Operations, Percentages, Ratios and Proportions, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discounts, Tables and Graphs Uses, Mensuration, Time and Distance, Ratio and Time, Time and Work etc.
- English Language: Candidates understand the basics of the English language, such as vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, synonyms, antonyms and their correct usage etc.
Also check: GATE 2022 Application Form
Syllabus for Higher Secondary Level
- General Intelligence: It will include questions of both verbal and non-verbal types. like Symbolic Operations, Symbolic/Number Analogy, Trends, Figure Analogy, Space Orientation, Semantic Classification etc.
- General Awareness: Questions will be designed to test the general awareness of its application to the environment and society and other related to history, culture, geography, economic scenario, general politics and scientific research.
- Quantitative Aptitude: The questions will be on: General Arithmetic, Number System, Calculation of Whole Numbers, Decimals and Fractions, Relationship between Numbers, Fundamental Arithmetic, Percentages, Ratio and Ratio, Square Root, Profit and Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Mixture and Charge. Time and distance, time and work etc.
- English Language: Question will be on: Fill in the blanks, Synonyms/Synonyms, Antonyms, Spelled/Misspelled Words Detection, Idioms and Phrases, Sentence Correction, Active/Passive Voice of Verbs, Conversion to Direct/Indirect Statement, Shuffle of Sentences in a Passage, Close passage, understandable passage etc.
Candidates can check more details by clicking on the official link related to the 10th, 12th and graduation level syllabus.
SSC Selection Post Cut-off Marks
Candidates securing marks less than the cut-off marks given below will not be considered for the next stage of recruitment. So, the candidate has to score more than the prescribed cut-off marks for the further recruitment process. Cut-off marks are as follows.
|Official Website (Staff Selection Commission)||Click here|
|Notification Link (SSC Selection Post Phase-IX 2021)||Click here|
|Check Post Details (Region/Department/Salary/Number of Posts/Qualification)||Click here |
|Home Page (Netkibaten.com)||Click here |
Category Wise Total Vacancies: