UPPSC Notification 2022: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission will soon release notifications for various Provincial Civil Services posts. It is a state-level examination conducted by the Public Service Commission of UP state. So, the candidates willing to apply for the UPPSC Exam for 2022 will get the information about the UPPSC Application Form, Syllabus, Exam Date etc.
UPPSC exam will be held in August 2022, and it is a three-tier exam conducted once a year. Preliminary examination, Main examination and Interview are part of the selection process. The merit list prepared based on the Prelims exam will be eligible for the Main examination. After completing the Main examination, the shortlist will be prepared; then, the final selection will be made after the Interview.
UPPSC PCS Notification 2022
The official notification for UPPSC has not been released, but it may be in July 2022. We will update you when the UPPSC notification is released.
UP PSC 2022 Highlights:
|Organization||Uttar Pradesh Combined/Upper Subordinate Examination|
|Exam Name||UPPSC PCS 2022|
|Conducting Body|| Public Service Commission of UP State |
|Exam Mode||Offline (Pen & Paper)|
|Application Mode||Online ( through the official website of UPPSC)|
|Exam Centre||All over Uttar Pradesh|
|Prelims exam ||To be announced|
|Mains exam||To be announced|
Also check: UPPSC Previous year question papers
UPPSC 2022 Application Form
UPPSC 2022 Application Form will be available on the official website of UP Public Service Commission, www.uppsc.up.nic.in. On releasing the application form, complete the steps given below.
- Visit the official website when the UPPSC notification is released.
- Click on ‘Apply now’ option for submitting the application form.
- Complete the registration process by entering your basic details. You will get a registration number, and create a password.
- Login with your registration number and password. Fill the application form correctly and click on the submit option.
- Upload your scanned image of a recent photograph and signature during the final submission of the application.
- Pay the application fee online through Debit Card, Credit Card or Net Banking.
- Take a printout for future re
|Category||Application Fee |
|General ||Rs 100/-|
|SC/ST ||Rs 40/-|
|OBC ||Rs 100/-|
|PwD ||No exam fee|
UPPSC Syllabus 2022
Before going ahead with the UPPSC Syllabus, the candidates must know about the UPPSC Exam Pattern. UPPSC is a three-tier examination stage, which is as follows.
- Preliminary Examination: There are two papers, Paper-I & Paper-II (objective)
- Main Examination: It has consist of 8 papers (Essay & Descriptive)
For more details about UPPSC Exam Pattern check here.
UPPSC Prelims Syllabus:
The UPPSC Preliminary Exam Syllabus consists of two papers, Paper-I and Paper-II; Paper-I consists of 150 questions, and Paper-II consists of 100 questions. The questions in the UPPSC Prelims exam are multiple-choice questions. Both these papers carry 200 marks each.
Paper-I (General Studies-I):
- Current Events of National and International Significance: Candidates should have good knowledge of current events like sports, cultural, political related to our neighboring country.
- Indian History and National Movement: Emphasis should be on general understanding of political , economic and social aspects of Indian History. Candidates should have a broad overview of the nature and character of the Indian freedom movement.
- General Science: These are the main subjects for the general science, Physics, Biology, Chemistry, Science & Technology, Astrlogy etc.
- Indian Polity & Constitution: Candidates should have basic knowledge and preliminary understanding about the Indian political system and the Indian Constitution.
- Environmentand Disaster Management: Modern concepts of Environment, Environmental Pollution and Degaradation, Environmental Management and Ethics.
- Geography of World and India: Candidates should have basic knowledge of physical and human aspects of the world and India in general terms.
- Economic and Social Development: Growth and Development, Indian economy, International economy, Micro and Macro economics.
Also check: SSC CGL Syllabus
Paper-I (General Studies-II):
- General Hindi Up to 10th Class: वाक्य रचना, शब्द रचना, संधि, समास, विलोम शब्द, क्रियायें, मुहावरे एवं लोकोक्तियाँ, पर्यायवाची शब्द इत्यादि |
- General English & Grammar: Fill in the Blanks, Active Voice and Passive Voice, Parts of Speech, Vocabulary & Usage, Transformation of Sentences, Punctuation and Spellings, Idioms and Phrases, Direct and Indirect Speech.
- Comprehension: The passage has to be read carefully, the question and answer will be found in the passage itself.
- Interpersonal skills including communication skills: Language skill-testing questions, Sentence Correction, Fill up the blank, English Grammar questions, Para-jumbles etc.
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability: Syllogism, Statement and Assumptions, Statement and Arguments, Deriving Conclusion, Assertion and Reason, Statement and and Courses of Action, Statement and Conclusions.
- Decision Making: Candidates should have the ability to take decisions on any situation, like Problem-solving ability, Mental ability etc.
- Matematics: Elementary Mathematics (Arithmetic, Algebra, Geometry, Statistics etc.
UPSC Exam Date 2022
UPPSC Exam Date 2022 will be announced in July 2022. Candidates will be informed as soon as the notification is released. The tentative exam date of UPPSC 2022 is as follows.
|Events 2022||Preliminary Examination||Main Examination|
|Date of issue of Notification||July 2022||To be announced|
|Application submission date||August 2022||To be announced |
|Examination fee submission date||August 2022||To be announced |
|Admit Card||August 2022||To be announced |
|UPPSC Exam date||2nd August 2022||To be announced |
|Result||September 2022||To be announced |
UPPSC Age Limit:
Candidates minimum age should be 21 years to a maximum of 40 years. Relaxation of five years for SC/ST, three years for OBC category and 15 years for PWD.
- Minimum 21 years
- Maximum 40 years
UPPSC 2022 Interview:
The final shortlist is prepared after successfully qualifying the preliminary and main examination. The official authority sends a letter to the shortlisted candidates for an interview. It is consist of 100 marks.
Note: Candidates should have good knowledge about current events, environment, state cultures, and should be interactive at the time of the interview.