If you want to change your Email ID in your SBI Account, you can do it in several ways. SBI provides various banking services to the customers to update their bank accounts. So, SBI Email ID Update is one of them; you can update it through the SBI Mobile App (SBI YONO) and SBI Internet Banking.
You must have a username and password for SBI Internet Banking to login. Check here if you don’t know how to activate SBI internet banking online.
Besides, you can update many other banking services, such as mobile numbers, ATM Card, Debit card PIN generation, etc. Therefore, you do not need to visit the branches to update the above banking services in SBI.
Ways To Update Email ID in SBI
There are two easy ways to update your email address in SBI without visiting the branch. The details are mentioned below.
- SBI YONO
- Internet Banking
Steps for SBI Email ID Update Through The YONO
Follow the steps required to change the email address in SBI through the YONO app. First, make sure that your mobile number is registered with your bank account.
1: Open the YONO App. Tap on the ‘Service Request‘ option on the home screen.
2: You have to select the ‘Profile‘ option here. On the next screen, you will find your contact details.
3: Tap on the edit icon to change the email ID. Next, you have to enter your ‘Profile Password‘ on the next screen. Finally, tap on the ‘Submit‘ option to proceed.
4: Enter your new email ID and confirm it. Tap on the ‘Next‘ option.
5: You will receive an OTP on the next screen. Enter OTP and tap on the ‘Submit‘ option.
In this way, you can update your email ID in SBI through the YONO app.
Steps for SBI Email ID Update Through Net Banking
To update the email ID in SBI, you must have registered your mobile number with your bank account. Then, visit the official website of the State Bank of India at www.onlinesbi.com. Then, log in with your username and password.
If you have not yet registered for Internet Banking, you can do so online using your Debit Card details. Click here to register.
- Click on the Profile option and select the ‘My Profile‘ option.
- You will get your details here like name, mobile number, email id, etc.
- Click on the ‘Change‘ option; you will see your email id on the next page.
- Enter your preferred email id and click on the ‘Submit‘ option.
- You will get a high-security transaction password on your email ID. Enter it and click on the approve option. That’s it; you have successfully changed your email id.
But, if you do not use SBI Internet Banking, you should visit the nearest SBI branch.
Update Email ID in SBI by Visiting the Branch
Visit your nearest SBI branch where you have opened your account.
- Take a form over the SBI counter.
- Fill out the request form and submit it to the bank officials.
- The branch will do updation the email ID after necessary verification.
- You will receive an SMS on your updated email id about the updated status.
A: It is straightforward; you can activate SBI net banking through your debit card.
A: Yes, you can update your mobile number online.
A: If you have registered your email address with an SBI account, you will receive a transaction acknowledgement, password change alert, OTP, account details etc., in your inbox.